Page 18 of 74 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 733

Thread: What anime are you currently watching? (OT!)

  1. #171
    Inactive Member Daigotsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My processor is 733 MHz and I have about 190 MB of ram.

  2. #172
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't know its' exact speed, I jsut know it's somewhere in 500s *shrug*

    Yeha, it's got 128 ><

  3. #173
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    lol, i got 320 RAM in my computer.

    Anyway, i have ?90 to blow, so i want to know which anime i should buy. I'm planning on get a complete set of anime, but i'm not sure which. I'm most interested in Serial experiments: Lain, FLCL and Trigun. But i'm open to other suggestions.

    Quick list of anime series seen:
    Cowboy Bebop,
    Eva,
    Nadesico,
    Outlaw Star.

    (Huh? Thats it?!) Anyway, thanks.

  4. #174
    Inactive Member Mitsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2002
    Posts
    534
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am currently watching more of X TV. (^.^) [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  5. #175
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Slayers season1. Definetly

  6. #176
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    298 Mb of ram in my PC

    still watching vandread

  7. #177
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I been reading Fushigi Yugi and Ceres the celestial Legend lately, both are great!

    Read Love Hina nand GTO, Mel!

    (LH anime sucks compared to manga)

  8. #178
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I might give it a try... now i have a little of money, and it is edited in Spanish! ^_^

    And Cav, bath scenes ain't that bad ^^ well, panty shots and stuff are normal in a hot springs Ryokan!

  9. #179
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Not many panites in baths, I mena usually chix0rs wqould be naked there [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    the panty shots are everywhere [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  10. #180
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    god theres tone of nudity in LH manga @_#

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •